Friday, September 23, 2016

Something New

I decided to change the name of the blog from The Knitting Korner to CraftyMomma73. I love bringing you daily knitting patterns, tutorials and other things knitting but I want to expand to other creative projects like sewing and who knows what else may be added in the future.  

My birthday was last week and I got a new sewing machine. Isn't she a beauty? 



I haven't sewn anything in a good 15 years or more so I am reteaching myself how to sew and I will be sharing what I learn as well as my projects and of course free sewing patterns for you to try as well.

Here is my first sewing project, a little makeup bag for my purse.



I hope you will enjoy the new addition to the blog. If there is anything else you would like to see please let me know. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment