Monday, February 20, 2017

Etsy Shop is Open!!!

I am so excited to announce my Etsy shop is open! 

In all honesty I opened it on Feb 6th but I have been so busy with work and home and sewing I haven't had a chance to update the blog. I have been sewing every chance I get to try to get new items up this weekend but sadly that is not going to happen. I have today off work so I am hoping I can get an update in by Thursday evening. There is so much to do when you have an Etsy shop I don't think people realize. You make the item, take pictures of the item, you upload the picture and list the item, fill out all the info for the item. Then the fun starts you have to promote the item. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr etc. Im not complaining I love it and I'd rather be doing that then going to my part time job. This is a full time job as it is lol I have so many ideas for the shop I just need the time to make it all happen but I am so happy for where it is now. 

I had my first sale! 
Not even 24 hours after opening the shop I get a message that I had sold my first item. I was at work, on my break and I checked my phone and saw the message, I was so excited I bet the customers in the store heard me squeal lol. I haven't sold anything since but I think that was pretty good start. 

I am also working on a page for the blog to showcase my shop. It will have pictures of the items listed in the shop and links to go directly to them. 

Here is a preview of the items I have listed now.



There are a few different sizes for each style to suit all your needs. 
The bags are not just for knitting you can use them to hold so many things. Knitting, Crochet, Makeup, Hair Accessories, First Aid kits, Toys, Colouring Books and Crayons, Sharpies, Art Supplies ... the options are endless.

I am always open to suggestions and thoughts on what colours, patterns, themes to make. So if you have an idea I would love to hear it. place your ideas in the comments below and I would love to hear them all. 

Also be sure you join my Facebook page I will be doing a giveaway once I hit 100 likes. 

I will also be opening a group in Ravelry to talk about knitting, yarn, KALS, and of course do giveaways as well. I will let you all know when that is set up or you can friend me on there and I will invite you as soon as it is open. 

Find me on Ravelry
Follow me on Instagram for update announcements




 

No comments:

Post a Comment